A.J. Jolly Golf Course is open for play. There are some significant changes to our operations, according to Health Department guidance to help maintain social distancing. Please read below to make sure you will be able to adhere to the practices we have put in place to protect our customers and our staff:
- All golfers must have a prebooked tee time, Prepay and in person payments are accepted. This can be done either by either calling the Pro Shop or via Golf Now. Golfers must be on time for their scheduled time and we cannot guarantee accommodating late golfers. Tee times are staggered every 12 minutes to ensure spacing between groups.
- Riding golf carts are available beginning May 22, however only one rider per cart is allowed.
- Pull cart rentals are available.
- There will be no outside access to the Golf Shop. Concession sales are available through the window. A portable restroom is available at the far end of the parking lot.
- There will be no rakes, ball washers, benches or other on course equipment. The Golf Course will utilize spacers in the hole and players must leave the flagsticks in place.
The Campbell County Fiscal Court and AJ Jolly Golf Course sincerely apologize to any player who is not able to join us due to the above operating restrictions. However, we have to do everything we can to make sure everyone is safe and these restrictions will allow us to continue to be open in these difficult times. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Pro Shop at 859-635-2106. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.